Passer au contenu
We use premium organic soy wax blend and all - cotton fibre led free wix that burn cleanly without soothing throughout the life of a candle.
Our candles are slow burning and give burning time for over 60 hrs.
- Remove all packaging
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch (5 mm). This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Keep the pool of wax free of wick trimmings and any debris at all times.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This will also help prevent possible heat damage to counters and table surfaces
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, soothing, and excessive dripping.
- Do the initial burn of your candle approximately 2-3 hrs to prevent from tunneling and to maximize burn time
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping. If you are going to leave the room or go to bed, be sure to extinguish all candles first.
- Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a candle when the wax is liquified.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For safety measures, stop burning candles when only half inch (1 cm) remains
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lit candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle, if available, as it’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Do not use water to extinguish a candle, this can cause the hot wax to splatter
- Before leaving the room, make sure your candle is completely out and there is no glow coming from the wick ember.
- Do not touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
Please read the labels on our candles and don't forget to trim the wicks.
- Le choix d'une sélection entraîne l'actualisation d'une page entière.
- Appuyez sur la touche espace puis sur les touches fléchées pour faire une sélection.